Book your table today and dine in our stunning new restaurant, with panoramic views overlooking Douglas Bay!
With exposed brick, wooden floors and striking Manx images adorning the walls, relax in our unique and contemporary surroundings and enjoy a culinary experience never to forget!
All of our meat is supplied by our own butcher – A&J Quality Butchers Limited – supplier of properly hung and 28-day aged meat.
Our restaurant has a separate entrance to JAKS bar – you can find it on Granville Street.
Why dine at JAKS?
- Award-winning, home-cooked food served daily between midday and 10pm
- Stunning sea views with a dedicated restaurant entrance
- Family friendly
- Special kids menu and whippy machine
- Extensive wine menu
- Large choice of cocktails, shooters, spirits, ales and bottles
- Available to hire for private and corporate functions (large-screen facility for playing presentations and other media)
- Corporate accounts available
- Pre-booking advised, especially for pre-theatre and cinema dining
- Pre-ordering available
- Free Wi-Fi (Manx Telecom hotspot)